Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Plate Tectonics and your Real Estate Agent
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:26:51 -0400

Yes, but at the same time, the oceans are rising and are set to swallow up everything on the East and West coasts.  Since Detroit is the largest inland city with an elevation significantly above sea-level (130m mean, per my GPS) - and also with the greatest industrial (read: weapons-building) capacity, it will be the only place to be.

Imagine the naval battles the Greater Detroit-Windsor Co-Prosperity Sphere will have with the Archduchy of Minneapolis and the Protectorate of Denver!  It will make Pisa vs. Genoa look like a sandbox fight.  Afterward, there will be the more leisurely expeditions to find the lost cities of Chicago, Cleveland and Indianapolis.

: O

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Plate Tectonics and your Real Estate Agent)