Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 and 560/6.8 Grip
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 13:39:11 +1000

Whew! On ya Roy.

I'm keen to get this pistol stock for other lenses.  So the locating pin
doesn't retract?  But it'll fit the current tripod mount Leica tele lenses,
wont it?  The general catalogue mentions it as an accessory for the 70-180
Zoom, the 105-280 zoom and the modular tele lenses.

However, its not mentioned as an accessory for the 180/2 or the 280/4.
Could be an oversight. I wonder if they have the same tripod mount as the
first group mentioned above?

Good pick up Roy.  Deep in the jungles of Kenya would not've be the place to
find the bits didn't click together.  As if!  But hey, NASA lost a rocket
with a pre trip screw up!

Regards

Rick Dykstra