Subject: [Leica] Family of Man II
From: Alastair Firkin <AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:40:41 +1100

Can someone fill me in on this.  I missed the initial discussions on this
topic.  Thanks.
Paul,

I was wondering where all my SLUGger friends were. Please visit my homepage
and follow the Family of Man 2 link. We now have very close to 100
registered photographers to the project, so it is all GO. I will write to
the group tonight about helpers, set up and phase 2.

Cheers, and thanks for all the support, I think this could be a beauty.

Alastair