Subject: [Leica] i _do_ have a personal portfolio, i just ....
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:38:15 -0400 (EDT)

so i have some models over yesterday and in between shooting one of them
says "hey, can i see your book?" and i'm like "sure", proud to show off my
personal portfolio, which origionally i was keeping in an expensive binder
with matted images, but lately i've been just keeping 8x10's in a flat
pratt book, which is easier to carry in my briefcase, and a lot easier
to keep current, and dang if i couln't FIND the thing, i looked all over
the house and my portfolio was awol. which was kind of annoying, since i
keep it up-to-date....

however, i've been keeping alternate "themed" portfolios in  a less
nit-picking format -- 12 or 24 page presentation binders with laser prints
relating to some particular theme or other (my Republican National
Convention shots are all in one, my goth portraits are all in one, a bunch
of Emily shots are all in one). So i did have some of those around, but
not my best work in its best form.

i'll have to start keeping that thing in the same place all the time. a
portfolio buried under the mail on a coffee table is as good as a
portfolio you never made when someone asks to see it....

kc