Subject: Who Moved My Cheese? (was: Re: [Leica] Re: There goes that Ilford again )
From: Douglas Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 16 Oct 2000 09:10:24 -0700

On Mon, 16 October 2000, Jim Brick wrote:

> At 07:09 AM 10/16/00 -0700, Douglas Herr wrote:
> >
> >This is off on a tangent somewhere - sorry, that's how my mind works - but
> >in my browsings I've read of a photographer who was unwilling to plunge in
> >to the digital darkroom because the workflow was dependant on particular
> >products or technologies ...  but isn't wet darkroom workflow similarly
> >constrained?  There must be dozens of us who have lamented the loss of a
> >favorite film, developer, paper or process.  I know if Kodachrome were
> >discontinued or if Leicaflex repairs were no longer available I'd be telling
> >my tale of woe.
> >
> >Doug Herr
>
> Brethren and Sistren, listen up...  (sorry Joe)
>
> You all need to read the book  "Who Moved My Cheese" by Spencer Johnson.
> Then there would be none of this bemoaning and lamenting...  :)
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0399144463/qid=971708813/sr=2-1/002-0
> 524657-5979265
>
> Jim (who read the book and is Hem when it comes to his wet darkroom!) Brick

Jim,

This is a perfect illustration of the concept!  I suspect we'll all find a bit of the four cheese-hunters in ourselves.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
Visit the Northwestern Alumni Association portal
page at http://www.nualumni.com  to get free
web-based e-mail and many other exciting features.