Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: dry & wet darkroom :-()-:
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:14:03 -0700

>and ABOVE ALL the fact that you finally managed
>to get all the
>burning dodging and bleaching right on one print doesn't
>guarantee for a
>moment you'll get it right on the next... and even when you
>meticulously
>annotate all your moves, you still can't replicate the damn thing.
>--
>Johnny Deadman

Yep.  Spend a day getting it right, and it's right forever.  Thirty more
prints?  Load up the printer, click the mouse, go have a beer.  It almost
seems like cheating, doesn't it?

I never want to go back to those old days - the one shot the client likes
needs to be dodged in two places and burned in three, and they've ordered a
hundred of the damn things...  I'm willing to put up with a pretty steep
learning curve to avoid going there again.

Paul