Subject: Re: [Leica] D.A.G repair anyone?
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:36:23 -0400

Dan States inquires:

Has anyone had experience with D.A.G repair?  I have a LTM that is jazzed up
and would like to know if this is a repair shop I can trust.

Thanks to all!

Dan States

Dan,

I have had DAG do a CLA on both a Leica III and IIIf and was more than pleased with the quality of service and turnaround time. I addition Don cleaned and calibrated a LTM Nikon lens and a collapasible 50mm Summicron with great results.

Don really went the extra mile to insure complete satisfaction in every case. This high standard is sadly lacking in most businesses today (don't get me started on this one). You can send DAG your LTM with the confidence that it will be properly serviced.

Robert