Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: dry & wet darkroom :-()-:
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:17:38 -0700

At 10:57 PM 10/17/2000 -0400, Johnny Deadman wrote:
>uniquness of image comes from pressing the shutter at the right time with
>the right thing in the frame and the exposure set right and the lens
>focussed where you want it and knowing how to make a print of it... in
>whatever medium you like
>
>all the rest is mayonnaise

This is day three of a marathon darkroom stint for me and its fun to come
out, check mail, and read where this discussion is going. I can't wait to
go to the AIPAD event next february in NYC (100+ gallery owners trotting
out their collections at the NY Hilton) to see where they stand on the
digital, gelatin debate.

Bill Franson