Subject: RE: [Leica] wedding candids
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:09:25 -0700

>From: Wilber Jeffcoat [mailto:wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com]

>The one individual who I know (of) that does a pure
>candid coverage usually shoots in the range of 1000-1500 images at a
>wedding.

I was just reminded of my apprenticeship days in a wedding studio.  When I
started going out solo I was given a Rolleiflex, a Multiblitz Report flash,
a five-pack of VPS , and instructions to bring back one roll of film
unexposed.  48 frames was plenty for a 12-print album and some extras.  No
wonder I sweated so much.

Ah, the good old days...

Paul

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] wedding candids)