Subject: Re: [Leica] Suggestions for free Web space (OT?).
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:51:42 -0400

freeyellow.com wasn't bad, the last time I used them they made you place
banners on your main page, but you could put them where you wanted, so
naturally I placed them wayyyyyyyy down at the bottom.  Reliablity became a
problem, so I abandoned them, but periodically I check back, and they
appear to be working OK now.

Another one is cybercities.com; they had no requirements for banners or
popups, and they even gave me a free POP email account, but they too proved
quite unreliable, but they too appear to be working ok now.

Angelfire.com gives you the option of either banners or popups, and have
recently added ftp support so you don't have to use their slow web page
update forms. They see to be very reliable.

I guess you get what you pay for.

Dan C.