Subject: RE: [Leica] wedding candids
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:02:14 -0400

A lot of this depends, of course, on whether you need weddings in order to
feed yourself and your offspring. If you do, give them what they want. If
you don't, give them what you think they should want.

I decided in terms of my Day In Our Life efforts that if someone wants their
wedding recorded as A Day In Our Life, I'll be happy to do it - my way.
Black and white, available light, all candid, I choose the 30-40 photos that
go in the album. If they don't want that, fine. As a result, I haven't done
any weddings thus far, but am scheduled to do one in New Orleans next March.

Clearly doing things this way can be difficult, and can take a long time to
get going, but I note that they are finally getting going, and I am able to
do things my way...but then, I have a day job..

B. D.