Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA meeting
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:34:48 -0400

If there are problems with the TTL M6, Leica Corp. should fix them.  But
going back to the older version is silly in my view.  If you don't like
TTL, then just don't use it!

Also, reintroducing the "O" leica DOES make Leica Corp. look foolish (or
more correctly, it reveals Leica's perception of the foolish nature of its
customers).   IMHO.

Whats next, the new Kodak Hawkeye Brownie?

Dan C.