Subject: Re: [Leica] meeting in London
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:36:46 -0400

Dr. Yao!
HAve a great trip.... watch out for those cute little Thai peppers! It seems
the smaller the pepper, the hotter it gets! To stay on topic- if your eyes
are watering profusely, it is really hard to focus the M6 and M3! Perhaps
you should carry a Skopar for the 'after-lunch' photos!  :o)~*

Dan ( Those Jalapenos are wimpy compared to th...WHOOOWHA!) Post