Subject: Re: [Leica] wedding candids
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:25:27 -0700

Johnny Deadman wrote:

> on 19/10/00 11:28 am, Mark Rabiner at mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com wrote:
>
> > One wedding we took 3 greyhound busses to Timerline Lodge close to the top of
> > Mt. Hood for the wedding.
> > I sat in the front seat with the singer of the band who was quite loaded on a
> > bus.
> > He pointed out all the hidden cross country ski runs as we drove up in the
> > snow.
> > When we got there he disappeared into the bathroom and died.
>
> You just gave me a movie.
> --
> Johnny Deadman
>
> http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

You're going to have to say "all people living and dead are purely coincidental
and should not be misconstrued!
(In the Boston area that's an easy mistake! The dead people hang out right in
the center of town
you've got to watch who you stand next to at the Dunkin Donuts at every other intersection*)
If you write it will it be called:
"Three Weddings And A Funeral But Skip Two Of The Weddings And Combine The Rest?"
Oops I thought you were English!!!??
Deadman has an English ring to it.
"Are you ready for your kippers, Lord Deadman?"

mark rabiner
west of the Mississippi we've got Dairy Queens instead of Dunkin Donuts.
Make that Starbucks!