Subject: RE: [Leica] FOM2 and 'The Family of Man'
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:25:37 -0500

bdcolen@earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)10/19/0010:26 AM

> I would definitely plea that the photos not be limited to those
shot with
> Leicas...

I also "humbly" agree. And also, perhaps along the same lines, if
indeed a large part of the project concept is "50th Anniversary"
of the Original FOM, would it not be appropriate to illuminate
those 50 years of "Family" history. I would love to submit
several "Leica" images and a few non-L images that were not shot
in the new millenium. I humbly submit that to celebrate 50 year
anniversarys with 5 years of history doesn't quite fit the
concept for me. Definitely not trying to rock the boat here. I
will honor the rules set out. But in these early planning stages,
we need to think deeply on what the content will say and how it
will stand up to the test of time IMHO.

George