Subject: Re: [Leica] Suggestions for free Web space (OT?).
From: "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:24:44 -0400

If it hasn't been suggested already, give these guys a look:

http://www.hypermart.net/

There is ONE pop up window when your site first come up, but there is no
other annoyance and they will host even a Domain Named site for free. (If
you need a domain, I recommend using http://www.spyporductions.com. Lars is
very inexpensive and provides top notch service.)

I usually just leave the one pop up window from Hypermart open in the
background then it stays out of the way while each new page is opened in
the site.

A minor annoyance for good, fast and free service.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube