Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LHSA Meeting
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:06:43 -0700

Sal's comments reflect my take on the subject---I won't be in the market for
a TTL until I'm ready to replace *both* of the "classic" M6's I currently
use, and that's a long way off. I'm easily confused as it is, and trying to
work two cameras with opposing shutter speed dials would be too much. I
don't use flash enough to make the TTL-flash feature a compelling reason to
buy the new model, either.

Nor can I see Leica re-tooling their production line to bring back the
"classic" M6 despite some criticism of the TTL. The TTL is selling like
hotcakes (in Leica terms, anyway)---why mess with a successful product that
is the mainstay of their revenue stream?

And Sal, your posts are usually the ones that survive my "delete" key---that
makes you influential. You'll just have to deal with it.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.