Subject: [Leica] Re: wedding candids
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

B. D. "This ain't Burger Kinger" Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I decided in terms of my Day In Our Life efforts that if someone
wants
> their wedding recorded as A Day In Our Life, I'll be happy to do it -
> my way.  Black and white, available light, all candid, I choose the
> 30-40 photos that go in the album.

If we ever get divorced, I'll keep you in mind for round two!  :)

Seriously, there's got to be some market for this.  We picked our
wedding photographer from word-of-mouth reference.  I'd never
recommend him to anybody else, because unlike our friend's wedding, he
didn't take our pictures.  His assistant did.  We found out about this
change in plans about 30 minutes before the wedding.  Gee, thanks.  I
wanted some B&W candids.  I got some B&W posed pictures, but no
candids.  Gee, thanks.