Subject: Re: [Leica] wedding candids
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:07:44 -0700

Paul Chefurka wrote:
><Snip>
> I thought you were being metaphorical ><Snip>

To be more specific the fellow died snorting coke in the mens room.
Everyone on the bus (not me) was drinking champagne but he had been up all the
previous night.
He needed a wake up but got the opposite.
Having spent three hours sitting next to him on the bus i was not unaffected.
I blew a half a roll at the wrong setting an hour later.
So much for the 80's!
mark rabiner
They sent my wife off to look for him.
The best man was in Med School and did CPR on the bathroom floor.
HE was the most shook looking standing there at the wedding line up.