Subject: [Leica] FOMy Leicas
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:16:50 -0700

I'm all in favour of putting some restrictions on this, and limiting it to
Leicas seems like a good one given the source of the idea and its
implementors.  Every project needs boundaries, and they're all artificial.
This project seems to be about people and Leicas.  Let Nicanoltas
participate, and pretty soon we'll have macro shots of flowers being
justified for inclusion because people planted them.

Kids need boundaries, so do us grown up kids with our expensive toys.
Leicas and people - it's a formula that has worked pretty well for a while
now.  Let's think _inside_ the box for a change :-)

Paul

Replies: Reply from lucien <director@ubi.edu> ([Leica] Che, Hektor and Visoflex.)
Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] FOMy Leicas)