Subject: Re: [Leica] Thin extension rings?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:50:42 -0400

Douglas Herr jotted down the following:

> Not that I know of.  This was one of the main reasons I replaced the 280 with
> a late-model 250 (near-focus limit: about 6')

You should have got a Televit and the adapter for the 280mm lens head: close
focussing distance is around 5' (if I remember correctly) with that, and you
get larger image magnification due to the longer focal length... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                | It never ceases to amaze me how people con-
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | sistently pay more attention to *how* you
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | say something, than *what* you say.  (Anon)