Subject: [Leica] Filter on 15 mm Heliar
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

When I got my 15 mm Heliar it was a swap deal and I got no box and no
paper, and now I am out in the middle of nowhere with the next photo hop a
hundred miles away, so I have to ask you guys: how does one put a filter on
that lens. (I shot some sea-and-landscapes today and just held the 60 mm
dark orange filter in front of the lens. I am curious to see how these pics
turn out. There must be a better way.)

- --
Christer Almqvist
D-20255 Hamburg, Germany and/or