Subject: [Leica] soft leather case for M6? original, kameraleader, leicatime or voigtlander?
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <vandenschrick@geog.ucl.ac.be>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:52:39 +0200

Hi,

Well, after having paied a visit to cameraleader, and then leicatime
website, where there is also a leather bottom part to hold an M6 (at awfully
high prices both), I saw that the Bessa-L soft case fit also the M6, the
bottom part very well but not the top part so well, because of no viewfinder
on the Bessa-L. Maybe someone has tried the Bessa-R soft case, and could say
if it's ok for the M6, saying with a 35mm?

I want to have a bottom part so I can have the camera around my neck without
worry for it.

Thank you for your advices

Gregoire Vandenschrick