Subject: Re: [Leica] New Provia 400F film
From: "Richard Ogden" <rj.ogden@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:02:16 +0100

Tina,

I don't have much experience with HTML, but I had the same problem with my
own site. Netscape cannot cope with images whose titles contain a space. I
had a quick look at your code, and both the bottom picture names contain a
space - the birds above do not. I think this is why Netscape is rejecting
the bottom two. Internet Explorer can cope with spaces by filling them with
symbols automatically. Remove the space in the titles of the bottom two
jpgs, re-post them and all should be well.

Hope this helps - incidentally, the 'real' photo gets my vote!

Richard