Subject: [Leica] Experience with the Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:20:15 -0600

After spending all my money, and the banks :-), on my TTL/Asph , house
renovations and having to replace my recently stolen bike (think Leica M
body and bye bye M motor plans); I do not want to spend another huge
chunk-o-change on a scanner! I am not a Pro, professional nor proficient, so
the ability to make 200m x 300m prints does not interest me.

The Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II is available around here for about $600CAN
with 2800 dpi and a, supposed, 3.2 gamma range. Has anyone used and/or
compared it to others and have comments recommendations?

Thanks

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Experience with the Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II?)