Subject: [Leica] Re: Paris Exhibition
From: Patrick Smith <patricksmith@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 22:43:33 +0200

> Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:33:15 -0400
> From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris Exhibition
>
> Zut, alors! I must send my regrets, since the Concorde is no longer
> flying.... :o)
> Sincerely- I wish I was a jet-setter and could hop a flight and see some of
> the European LUGgers and your exhibition! I hope you can share some of your
> stuff here- or rather on the web.

Dan,
I don't want to drink all that French white wine by myself. Get on a boat if
you can afford the plane ;+).
BTW : you can see some pics at the URL below (go to the black and white
street photo page : I haven't seen my site for a while, so I can give you
the page URL, I think it's "Paysages humains").

- --
@+
Patrick
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/patricksmith.photosite