Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: dry & wet darkroom :-()-:
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:20:55 -0700

At 12:43 AM 10/21/00 +0200, you wrote:
>On 19 Oct 00, at 15:48, Martin Howard wrote:
>
>> What would the result be of projecting the enlarger image down onto a
>> flatbed scanner?
>
>Ugly! Tried it with my projector - washed out image overall, with a
>hot, white band aross the middle.
>
>Tim

You need to put a layer of rear projection screen material over the scanner
glass, turn off the scanner lamp, project the enlarger or projector on to
the rear projection screen material (from inside the scanner, it looks like
an illuminated picture) and adjust the scanner exposure etc, to obtain a
reasonable image.

It won't be great, but it will work.

Jim

Message from "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: dry & wet darkroom :-()-:)