Subject: Re: [Leica] Suggestions for free Web space (OT?).
From: Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:53:58 -0700

http://weblogs.com/iwantone There's no ftp access; but you can
completely invade the html, blow away the templates, load your own
code, as I do (as a native speaker of html). You can build your own
templates, too. Very flexible. On the other hand, if you're lazy, you
don't have to do a thing -- and I'm frequently lazy.
Hope this helps,
A U S T I N .

WWW: http://sprezzatura.net -- Every day, an original picture, a
stimulating quote, and remarkable links