Subject: [Leica] LHSA Boston Meet :-(
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:34:39 -0400

Hi luggers. My apologies for posting this so late but my computer has been
down most of the week.  I, unlike most of the rest of you who attended the
LHSA meeting did not have a good time at all :-( This was not the fault of the
LHSA nor most all of the wonderful people I meet there and the fine cameras
and conversation that were abundant.  No the problem is fourteen hundred and
fifty dollars disappeared from my table or pocket.  I am hoping who ever may
have come across this unexpected largess will be forthcoming in returning it
to me.  I am hoping a good Samaritan found the cash and is just waiting to
find out to whom it belong.  I am hoping against hope that we LHSA people do
not have a thief in our midst.  I would not expect it in such a group.  Any
help will be appreciated
John Shick