Subject: RE: [Leica] Black paint classic and James Nachtwey
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:53:41 -0700

The current front page of the Photo District News,
http://www.pdn-pix.com/news/, has some background on that photo, by the
photographer who took it. Doesn't answer the "would that rock have been
thrown if the media weren't there?" question, but those situations are never
that clear-cut anyway.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.