Subject: [Leica] OFFLIST Xpan
From: Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:07:58 -0700

Hi Dan,

I tend to avoid camera stores ;)  The dual 'personality' appeals to me
but the f/4.0 is a bit slow for me. Maybe have a Noct for the dark
areas?

Anyway, the lens performance at f/4.0 to f/8.0 parallels the same
apertures of the Summicrons? That would be where I would shot most of
the time.

I would go for the 45mm but that 30mm is tempting but so $costly$ I
would be using both normal and pan modes as I don't like to carry a ton
of gear!

Thanks for your reply
Dennis