Subject: [Leica] LTM 50s
From: watteau@neurosoft.net (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 00:30:03 Lizbona/Warszawa - czas zimowy 0100

So welcome again! Missed me badly I suppose  ;-)

My birthday wishes transformad into reality. In response
to my dramatic letter for borrowing me some SM body
I received one and only one response. But what a response!
One of LUGgers, who wished to remain anonymous,
promised to send me his IIIc. I will receive it maybe
even till the end of this month. I want to thank him here.

In next 2 months I proably will have some 150-200 US$
as a money for preparing some website+search for
L'Oreal France. I will maybe also sell some of my books/
CDs and stuff like this, so maybe I will have little more.
I hope to find a 50mm lens in this price range. (I already
have Jupiter 12 as 35mm, so I don't need this f.l.)
What  do you think I should look for? Summar is too
soft for my needs, Elmar is dark and also not that stunning.
Maybe Summarit? Will my money fill the bill?

						St.