Subject: RE: [Leica] Black paint classic and James Nachtwey
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:05:54 -0400

I don't know from that photo if this is an example of violence for the
camera, or many cameras capturing a single act of violence...It may well be
that this was a great spot from which to hurl stones at Israeli troops - so
the photogs just lined up and started shooting....But I voted for the photo
because I think it raises important questions, even if it doesn't answer
any...

B. D.