Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens signatures, old and new
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:54:02 -0400

I am sure that someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that
H.C.-B.'s pictures from that era were printed by the genius Henri Gassman
who, sadly, is no longer with us on papers which, sadly, are no longer with
us.  These prints may or may not have exhibited a "Leica Glow" or the glow
of some other maker's lens...about which we will now argue ad nauseum.

	Buzz Hausner