Subject: [Leica] Which 90 to choose?
From: Skip Clemmons <sclemmons@stephens.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:00:46 -0500

 I have a mint minus 90 F2 for $900 plus shipping.  I use the 90 a lot for
portraits and candids, and bought the APO-Asph recently, and I shoot it at
f4 or wider in available light.  This lens is a handful, but if speed is
important to you, you have to go for the Summicron.  I have tried to value
price this consistent with the other used  90's I have seen.  Tamarkin has
theirs for $1200 + and they pay 60% - 75% of that based on terms of sale.
If you think this price is off the market, bid me for it.  If you won't use
it often, this is a good choice.

Email me for a phone number if you want to visit. If you are interested
email me privately. ( I tried yours direct but it did not go through; sorry
to hold up the class).

skip clemmons

WARNING:  All email sent to or from this address will be received or
otherwise recorded by the Stephens Inc. corporate email system and is
someone other than the recipient.