Subject: Re: [Leica] .58 Special
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:27:18 +0200

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Johnston" <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 3:37 AM
Subject: [Leica] .58 Special

Hi Mike,
I've tried the .58 and I've got one on order - mainly to use with the 28mm.
I've a couple of .76 bodies as well, though. For the 28mm, 35mm (my
'standard' lens), and to some extent the 50 at a push, it is great. I don't
wear spectacles but I can't 'see' the 28 on a .76 without consciously moving
my eye around the frame. The .58 is fine, very fast to see and shoot. I
think you would even have a rough view of the 24 as well. I'll let you know
how I find it when I get it - couple of weeks I'm told (yeah yeah). Try it,
you may like it!"

Julian