Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Mary Ellen
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 07:21:57 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/00 11:40:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
muzenchi@juno.com writes:

<<   I was wondering if anyone could tell me what
 kind of cameras she has been using most of her life.  Any other
 information about her is welcome as well :-)
 Thanks! >>
Well, I know she used (maybe still does) a Focomat Ic enlarger because she
bought it from me but that was probably 25 years or more ago.
Bob Figlio