Subject: RE: [Leica] Musical Instruments, old and new
From: watteau@neurosoft.net (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:47:08 Lizbona/Warszawa - czas zimowy 0100

> what are the best cases to use when hauling around our equipment?
Murder for example  (am I using English grammar right here ?)  ;-)

Electrician' case made from aluminium with foam inside.
Heavy as hell, but looks orgeous.

If you don't want to weak and die quickly from excessive
weight, put, like me, screwmount + collapsible (ersatz-) Elmar into
right pocket, Jupiter 12 or Summ. 35/3.5 into other and voila!

And trusty Lunasix 3 in a bag just in the case (but why? If you
are truely a photographer, you will not need this... )  ;-)

							St.