Subject: Re: [Leica] Eddie Adams Photo/ Jim Nachtwey in Israel
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:28:43 -0400

I think that that may be the exception that proves the rule - and it is
a motion sequence for which there is no still equivalent. I guarantee
you that if there had been a single frame of JFK's head exploding, or
Jackie climbing back over the back seat, THAT is what would stick in
your mind. And in any case, I think that if I think of one image or set
of images from that weekend what sticks is either the John Jr. salute,
or the single frame of Ruby's bullet striking Oswald.

B. D.