Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtländer lenses tested
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:56:16 -0600

Both the Cosina 15 and the Hologon have about a stop of vignetting at f16.
It is not a function of light fall off due to inherent vignetting in wide
open lenses with small exit pupils that affects more normal lens designs,
but, it is inherent in the way super-duper-wides work. It cannot be fixed
without a funny filter such as what the Hologons come with.

John Collier