Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Glowing Epsons ?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:43:43 -0400

At 03:21 PM 10/24/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I just realized this GLOW thread is inconsiderate of the Piezo printing
>crowd. What with no chance to experiment with old Focomats and Kodak
>Flourlite enlargers, exotic fiber papers,  or early issue enlarging lenses
>they must feel just left out.

Not at all!  My negatives that glowed printed on fiber-based paper through
my Focomat also glow digitally.  I've been printing this one today from the
pre-aspherical 35/1.4:

http://main.nc.us/openstudio/tinamanley/Photo%20of%20Week/photo.htm

and it glows with the Piezo inks and Somerset Enhanced paper - much softer
and more subtle than the web resolution can show.

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com