Subject: [Leica] M6 .85 swap?
From: "Isaac Crawford" <isaacc7@home.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:01:36 -0400

Ok, I have an m6 .85, the non-TTL version. It was my first Leica, and it is
my only M series camera. I love it, but the more I think about it, the more
I wished I had the larger shutter speed wheel and the TTL feature. I also
imagine that I'll be getting a .72 m6 sooner or later, and I'd want it to
match my first one.
    Anyway, I guess that my camera is a user (I've certainly used it), it
has a "mar" on the top...it isn't a scratch, but if you hold it just so to
the light, you can see a slightly lighter line across the top. There is also
a slight chip off of the rewind crank and frame advance. Everything else
looks great and is working perfectly.
    After hearing how many people don't like the fact that the shutter speed
dial rotates the "wrong" way on the TTL models, I'd be willing to swap with
someone... If you have a .85 M6TTL camera in a similar condition to mine,
but wish that you had the pre TTL model, let me know...

Isaac