Subject: RE: [Leica] Nova slot processor
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:04:58 -0700

It is about $800 for the 12x16 model ( B+H Price).  That proabably can never
make up for the cost of B+W chemistry lost in trays.  But it is tiny in
space utilized and setup time is basically zero.  I like the concept.
Implementation for the price is out of my reach.  I womnder why no one else
copied Nova for a more rational price point?  Even a 13 slot archival washer
also by Nova is 1/2 that price!  The only functional difference is that the
washer uses more materials of higher quality.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Mike Johnston said....

Nova (imported by JOBO last I looked) makes a slot processor for
black-and-white. It's quite convenient for people who don't print very
often, too, as it will keep chemicals fresh for a week and you can print
with no setup time. It's not terribly expensive, either--it doesn't have
temp controls like the color slot processors.

- --Mike