Subject: Re: [Leica] Some history
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:56:44 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:

> [...]
and reliable.  The excellent glass is a bonus for which I am very
grateful, but I
will not put the camera on a tripod, use slow film, and stop the lens
down to
maximize the quality of the lens if I lose the photograph in the
process.<<<<<<

Tina,

What a wonderful explanation why we who are photojournalists work the
way we do
and why! I need not add more it's so eloquently explained in it's
simplicity!

ted

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> ([Leica] Horses for Courses)