Subject: Re: [Leica] Nova FB B&W processor 20x16 (off-topic)
From: "Ross McLeish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:29:26 +1000

Ken Iisaka wrote re:
> NEW Nova Monochrome Processors (BW Only)"
>
> Too bad it only comes in 8x10 and 12x16.  If available in 16x20, I'd buy
one
> now.  Monday is my 32nd birthday.  (I bought 8x10 Quad for my birthday
last
> year.)

Happy Birthday Ken.........Nova does make 20x16 processors for B&W (Model #
ANFB2016, featured on page 8 of their 2000 catalogue). It is designed
principally for FB prints, but may also be used for RC (see my earlier post
to you).
It would appear that the US importer for Nova has a rather 'small' range of
the available catalogue options.
Why don't you contact sales@novadarkroom.com in the UK for further
information. The FB model which I have is far superior to the 'Monochrome'
model and has the tubular slot lids as per most of the Nova range. Keeps the
chemicals fresh longer.
It will make a really great birthday present to you from you!
Regards,
Ross.

Message from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] JOBO Nova black-and-white processor)