Subject: [Leica] Nova processors
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:05:45 -0500

> Too bad it only comes in 8x10 and 12x16.  If available in 16x20, I'd buy one
> now.  Monday is my 32nd birthday.  (I bought 8x10 Quad for my birthday last
> year.)

Ken,
I'd guess they're not the perfect thing for people who do a lot of printing
or for big paper. 16x20 is probably a lot easier to handle in trays.

Also, to whomever pointed out that the Monochrome processors now have a lid
instead of the older tubes across the top openings, you're right--it's right
there in the picture and I missed it. You can still use tubes if you want,
by making them out of PVC.

I think the Nova processor is good for what it's good at--keeping chemicals
on hand for making an occasional quick print or three. I wouldn't
necessarily prefer it to trays for longer printing sessions when I have more
time.

- --Mike

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Nova processors)