Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 and Landrovers
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 06:37:46 -0700

Bill Lawlor wrote:

> "overheard" on the Contax/Yashica SLR list.
>
> But on the other hand the Tessar is a pure classic. A lens like this will
> never be built again, and to own it is something special, just as
> impractical yet fascinating as a Leica M6 and a Landrover Defender.
>
> Marcus
>
><Snip>
Except that there are so many Tessars out there all the time by every company
imaginary. Not the main issue I know. Just called Different names. Voigtländer
Tessars are thier Color-Skopar.
Mark rabiner

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: M6 and Landrovers)