Subject: RE: [Leica] WAS: Tina nails it. now: kiss logic!
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:35:15 -0400

> Any knowledgeable experienced photographer/photojournalist would do just that!...
> tripod rock steady and the subject not going anywhere!!

I just don't run into that type of a situation very often...I guess if one was a Geological photojournalist...

>  When the situation called for a
> tripod,  I have always relied on the use of the tripod for the ultimate picture
> recording quality of the moment for absolute perfect exposures!

Gack, Ted...I rolled up my pant legs for that one...now I'm just looking for a place to wipe my shoes off!

> stopped down to the appropriate aperture"

But the Leica 'experience' is NOT stopped down, damn it!  You can stop down almost any lense and get sharp pictures...

> Hands only?....tripod only? ...

Oh hell, just bring the Normans with you to every shoot....