Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Swapmeet and Black Paint
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:22:45 -0700

Bill's first baby with the cluster of jets on the cover looks great to me! He's
fretted about "bad halftones" but the image quality looks OK to me not having
been exposed to the original prints. Ain't National Geographic by what the hey!
Lots of great articles written and more than adequately presented by  Bill
Rosauer, Tom Abrahamsson, Sal DiMarco, Jr. James L. Lager, Dick Gilcreast, (the
400 6.8 Telyt), Ed Swartzreich (Voigtländer double mounting adaptor.) And Roy
Moss on the 15mm Heliar ASPH.
Getting the Viewfinder was the reason I joined the LHSA; now I'm paying of jet
fuel once a year.
But i should have said it was his second baby this year cause the first was "The
Black Paint."
And although I'd be complaining if i didn't have mine yet. IT was a brilliant idea.

mark rabiner