Subject: Re: [Leica] costs of Digital Darkroom, was: Would you start a wet darkroom today?
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 23:51:08 +0200

On 27 Oct 00, at 16:16, Isaac Crawford wrote:

> But compare that to:
>  $200 for my D2 enlarger
>  $200 for a nice enlarging lens (new)
>  $200 for trays, timer, etc...

What does it cost to rent or own the space needed for a darkroom?

I can run film in my bathroom, but it would take me an hour to set
up and break down a printing setup there (still much less than
ideal), and I don't know where I'd store the equipment when it
wasn't in use.

The costs aren't just in equipment, and aren't just financial.